Storm Sewer Permit

A storm sewer permit is required in order to hookup a storm sewer for either residential or commercial use. Storm sewers are used to transport downspout water, sump pump discharge, footer and field tile run-off.

A storm sewer hookup is the owner / contractor's responsibility. To obtain a permit, click here or contact the city Building / Zoning Office at 419-468-2642.

Inspection needed:
A tap inspection is needed before the hole is covered.

Note: It is your responsibility to arrange an inspection by contacting the Wastewater Treatment Department at 419-468-5010.